Friday, December 20, 2013

Oh my lord, this quote speaks to my heart so much for my Sam tattoo. The fact that there's a lion behind it makes me so happy too.

bird tattoo
bird tattoo

Download whole gallery
#tattoo
#tattoo

Download whole gallery
the valknut- vikings painted this on their shields to call the Valkyrie to take them to Valhalla if they were killed
the valknut- vikings painted this on their shields to call the Valkyrie to take them to Valhalla if they were killed

Download whole gallery
Oh my lord, this quote speaks to my heart so much for my Sam tattoo. The fact that there's a lion behind it makes me so happy too.
Oh my lord, this quote speaks to my heart so much for my Sam tattoo. The fact that there's a lion behind it makes me so happy too.

Download whole gallery
Rose tattoo
Rose tattoo

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment